I am too excited to wait for Sunday to post these photos so I changed the name from Sunday snapshots to spring snapshots.
The weather was awesome today so finally the Continue reading
I’ve wanted to do this since we moved to our big wide open prairie space. It’s crazy that it’s taken 8 years to make it happen. I guess the stars were finally aligned although really it was more of a wind, ice and snow factor that played a role.
Yesterday’s actual event was conceived on a late cold December night, the result of a lot of fun and laughter. Continue reading
It’s quite ironic that a year ago today I posted a blog called In the Dog House and today, at the end of my walk, I left some cranky words about dogs and their activities during the walk in my comments section.
1. Drought versus monsoon
- Nobody is a winner but at least our hay is cut and baled
2. Rainy day project versus a book.
- Even on holidays I know which will win out because that’s the way I roll
3. Solar powered brain
- Ireland is not an option except for a visit
4. Baking versus projects
- well seems the grand puppy ate half the baking last night I guess I should replace it
5. Sleeping in on a rain day
- guilt free as long as it doesn’t affect my occasional insomnia
6. Tuesday’s Ten
- Not as easy a concept as it seems because I over analysis everything!
7. Holidays versus work
- I miss my colleagues but I could easily retire and be content
8. Dog walking on rainy days
- Makes you question your sanity especially when you add the grand puppy in the mix who has to go out more often
9. Home made tomato soup for lunch
- Funny how we eat certain things in certain seasons — lunch in the summer is never soup but it will be today
10. Blog post done early
- Saw this concept this morning on a blog that I follow and thought I would try it. I would post the link but it is the one thing I am still struggling with although I think I just figured out how to link to my own previous posts so will insert another list here 12 x 10
- UrbanDr.Mom.com (not the real link — why can I not master this?)