I have so many countdowns and so many lists that it’s taking a note book and lots of mental math to keep on top of the details.
Such fun details!
- One sleep till my first day at my casual job
- 10 sleeps till my 60th birthday
- 12 sleeps till my party weekend
- 20 sleeps left till my retirement party
- 9 shifts left at RUH & 2 call shifts left (thanks to JB for picking up 2 more of them)
Details details details! Menus, invites, posters, locker cleaning out, employment info for new position, grocery lists and projects. Is there a head spinning emoji?
Such a blessed life I live. So much to be thankful for that I don’t need gifts for turning 60.
I’ve always loved January, being a January baby and all, but this one is special. So many changes, so much fun!!
Now I have to dash off to bed, bad form to be late first day on a new job!